"Sea and beach symbolize peace, space and Inspiration for me. Therefore, I give my furniture the names of the most enchanting surf beaches, where I have been during my many travels.During my last trip to Sri Lanka, I visited the beautiful Madiha Beach and decided to call the new Design2Chill line Madiha".
In collaboration with one of the Netherlands' most renowned designers: Remy Meijers, we proudly present our full concept In- & Outdoor furniture range: MADIHA.
An elegant range with trendy lounge, dinner- and bar elements, which are perfectly matched to be used for both indoor and outdoor use. The sensational seating comfort of all items and the design of the complete range of products make the MADIHA a jewel in and around your home.
Design2Chill delivers Outdoor Carpets in every size till a maximum of 3 meters in width and a maximum length of 30 meters in 18 fashionable colors. Edges can be finished in more than 150 Sunbrella colors.
Side tables & Serveplates
Design2Chill has a side table and matching serving plates for each model.
You can choose these tables and serving platters in any RAL color, including matt, high-gloss and with a grain structure.
This way you can color-match the serving platters / side tables to the legs or the table frame, etc.
A serveplate is available for every armrest, stool and backrest of all our models. This is ideal for storing your drink, etc.
The side tables are also a great addition to our loungers.
WE ARE OPEN!!!, BUT....
Due to the worldwide corona pandemic, we would like to inform you about the measures taken within our organization.
Design2Chill takes its responsibility to prevent the spread of the coronavirus as much as possible. We would like to inform you about our approach:
- Our employees have been extensively informed about the measures and advice from GGD and RIVM. They pay extra attention to hygiene, wash their hands more often and keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters from third parties.
- We do project consultation one-on-one as much as possible, if everyone is healthy and fit, or otherwise by telephone.
- We limit visits to suppliers to only the essentials.
We have also taken several actions at our offices in the Netherlands and Hungary to prevent dissemination:
- If possible, our employees work at home, or separately in separate rooms.
- Appointments with customers at our showroom only take place if both parties agree and only by appointment. We do not shake hands and stay at an appropriate distance from each other.
With the above measures, we can continue to provide our services for the time being.
The most important concern is your health and that of our employees.