WE ARE OPEN!!!, BUT....
Due to the worldwide corona pandemic, we would like to inform you about the measures taken within our organization.
Design2Chill takes its responsibility to prevent the spread of the coronavirus as much as possible. We would like to inform you about our approach:
- Our employees have been extensively informed about the measures and advice from GGD and RIVM. They pay extra attention to hygiene, wash their hands more often and keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters from third parties.
- We do project consultation one-on-one as much as possible, if everyone is healthy and fit, or otherwise by telephone.
- We limit visits to suppliers to only the essentials.
We have also taken several actions at our offices in the Netherlands and Hungary to prevent dissemination:
- If possible, our employees work at home, or separately in separate rooms.
- Appointments with customers at our showroom only take place if both parties agree and only by appointment. We do not shake hands and stay at an appropriate distance from each other.
With the above measures, we can continue to provide our services for the time being.
The most important concern is your health and that of our employees.