Design2Chill respects the privacy of all its website users and ensures that the personal information you provide to us is treated in confidence. We use your data for all requests to proceed as quickly and as smoothly as possible. We shall otherwise only use this data with your permission. Design2Chill will not sell your personal data to third parties and will only make this data available to third parties that are involved in processing your request.
Design2Chill will not sell your personal data to third parties and will only make this data available to third parties that are involved in processing your request. Our employees and the third parties that we hire are obliged to observe the confidentiality of your data.
If you have any further questions about Design2Chill’s Privacy Statement, you can contact us by using the contact form. In the event that it becomes necessary to amend our Privacy Statement, you will always find the most recent information on this page.
Design2Chill would be pleased to send you relevant, personalised information. We prefer to do so via e-mail, which is quick and easy, not to mention that fewer postal mailings or printed matter reduces CO2 emissions.
You can receive the following by email from Design2Chill:
You can unsubscribe from the Design2Chill newsletter and/or sales information at any times by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we are performing our services, you cannot unsubscribe from our service information. That information is specifically about the service we are providing you or about the invoices we send you for that service.
You can submit a request to Design2Chill with regard to the processing of your personal data. Simply send an email to: email@example.com and state in this email what your wish is with regard to your data. If we have processed your wish, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from us.
WE ARE OPEN!!!, BUT....
Due to the worldwide corona pandemic, we would like to inform you about the measures taken within our organization.
Design2Chill takes its responsibility to prevent the spread of the coronavirus as much as possible. We would like to inform you about our approach:
- Our employees have been extensively informed about the measures and advice from GGD and RIVM. They pay extra attention to hygiene, wash their hands more often and keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters from third parties.
- We do project consultation one-on-one as much as possible, if everyone is healthy and fit, or otherwise by telephone.
- We limit visits to suppliers to only the essentials.
We have also taken several actions at our offices in the Netherlands and Hungary to prevent dissemination:
- If possible, our employees work at home, or separately in separate rooms.
- Appointments with customers at our showroom only take place if both parties agree and only by appointment. We do not shake hands and stay at an appropriate distance from each other.
With the above measures, we can continue to provide our services for the time being.
The most important concern is your health and that of our employees.